DeeR Technology Ltd
Welsh-based industrial engineering and technology innovators DeeR Technology Ltd are behind a new game-changing water meter optical reading device which will deliver substantial savings and efficiencies for your business.
Established in 2014 by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, the LimpetReader, is a new low cost, low impact device that rivals traditional AMR (Automated Meter Reader) solutions.
Through its hi-tech image technology, the LimpetReader can manage the utilities consumption of any organisation by remote, non-invasive meter-reading and software. Installation is rapid, requires no wiring or interruption of supply and can be adopted even in the most inaccessible or hazardous locations.
• No more estimated billing
• Cost effective investment that can offset regulatory fines for unread meters/inaccurate billing
• Water savings that can be clearly tracked
• No need to replace existing meters
• Automatic, encrypted and secure data transfer
• Reduces time and resources required for meter reading
• Contributes towards a water sustainability agenda
DeeR Technology is already working with some of the leading names in the water market. This will be the first time the LimpetReader is being showcased at FutureResource. To learn how the DeeR Technology`s solutions can enhance your resource management and improve cash flow, contact:
DeeR Technology Ltd, Baglan Bay Innovation Centre, Central Avenue, Port Talbot. Neath Port Talbot. SA12 7AX
Phone: 01639 363146 / 07879 633656
Tel: 01639 363146